I found the meme making website linked annoying because I had to create an account so I went on the hunt for a different one. I came across kapwing and made a very relevant meme. Enjoy.
( thenounproject.com , a clock with an arrow going clockwise) Time management is going to be seriously important this year. Avoiding procrastination, separating relaxation time and work time in the same place, and being comfortable to do so will all be major parts of our year. I found a few articles resonated with me. What I took from the lifehacker.com article is that we need to whittle down our to do lists to the bare bones and process it in its simplest forms. We need to look at what is right there in front of us. I felt like the message was that once it's simple, it'll be easy. List priorities, start work as soon as possible - these two things I specifically began doing last February when I felt overwhelmed in my first semester. It helped me stay on top of things and avoid guilt when I wasn't working. The businessinsider.com article also touched on listing priorities and ticking these off. It gives you a sense of accomplishment. It also talks a lot about planning fun,...
(music note in a box with a heart in the righthand corner, thenounproject.com ) Hi, I'm Rosie, and unlike most people, I'm an out & proud Taylor Swift fan (sorry). Coincidentally, I am blonde with natural curls but I promise that was since birth and not since I listened to Love Story. Like many Taylor Swift fans, I'm still on a high from Taylor's eighth studio album surprise drop, 'Folklore'. I say this about every album, but I really mean it with this one - I defy anyone who can listen to that album and not find one song they enjoy. My personal favourites? Mostly all of them, but if I were to be more specific, I'd say: the 1 (catchy, has explicit language, relatable) my tears ricochet (this is a song that you'd send to someone who stabbed you in the back when you're 13 and on MSN but like, more mature) mirrorball (relatable, I promise) the lakes (this could've been on the LC poetry programme maybe) invisible string (this is snazzy and the ...
(search.creativecommons.org) It didn't take me more than 10 seconds to decide my favourite game series is Uncharted. I've played through all five games countless times on various difficulty levels. It is one game that I don't think I'd ever say no to replaying at any given time. The mechanics, though they changed when the consoles updated from PS3 to PS4, they're easy and customisable. The graphics, like the mechanics, changed with the consoles, but they're good and even a little ahead of their time, especially in Uncharted 4 and Uncharted: Lost Legacy. (a screenshot of Uncharted 4 from flickr.com ) The game itself has several aspects to it. It's an action game, where you play mostly as Nathan Drake, an infamous treasure hunter (thief). The thrill comes from many different areas. Of course, you kill the bad guys and it's fast paced because you have to be quick, and you get an adrenaline rush because you have to kill them first! But the other thrill...
Comments
Post a Comment