Week 03 - Tech Task // Changing My Layout

For my extra credit task this week, I changed my theme up and added my spirit animal as my header image (Captain Raymond Holt from 'Brooklyn Nine Nine'). 

I liked the Soho theme before I saw it was recommended and to be fair, it does look pretty decent on the mobile and desktop. I picked that particular image of Captain Holt because it never fails to make me laugh. I love it so much that I had it on my phone case for years. I also think it's a fantastic summary of how 2020 is going. To be fair, I just find Captain Holt hilarious in general. His character in the show is so serious that it work so well for comedy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post - I want to talk about music today

Week 4 - Game Idea Research

Week 18 - Reading