Week 06 - Twitter Task

List for all the CDM peers I could find: https://twitter.com/i/lists/1323260845367971841

List for game developers I enjoy following: https://twitter.com/i/lists/1323262203521359872?s=20



(twitter bird logo wearing a face mask, twitter.com)


I liked making these lists because my own personal Twitter is so cluttered and I couldn't pick and choose my feed. I like that lists kind of let you do that.

For my CDM Twitter, I created a list with as many peers as I could find so that I can keep up to date and keep an eye out for any interesting articles they may post. I then made a list with some of my favourite game developers. I like to keep updated on new games and have found in the last few years, most games are postponed for a while and I found Twitter the fastest way to find these updates.

Comments

  1. Hi Rosie, it's Aoibhe again. Well done on completing the twitter task for this week, I found it very interesting to scroll through the lists that you had compiled with the CDM peers (although I see I was not chosen ;( ) and also the list of the game developers too. You will have to show me how to make a list for next week because I have no clue where to begin! - Aoibhe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post - I want to talk about music today

Week 4 - Game Idea Research

Week 18 - Reading