Week 08 - Unity Tutorials

 In this week's Unity tutorials, we learned a few different things, as per usual.

Firstly, we started working on cameras and focal points. I actually liked lesson 4.1 because it was different from the other ones and a refreshing lesson. I found it a bit easier to follow because it was different and new so I accepted it for what it was. We the other tutorials, even though I don't know all that much, I'm trying to guess the answers or recall what I do know. This was a nice change. 


(screenshot of the game play from the introduction video for lesson 4 on unity.com)


I enjoyed adding the different materials in lesson 4.2 but struggled a bit with the scripts. I usually have to rewatch or check the script a few times because my visual studios doesn't automatically fill in any words like the person teaching often finds in his programme.

Lesson 4.3 was, again, hard to keep up with in terms of all the new scripts. I'm trying to work on this but honestly, I'm not sure what else I can do. I find it funny too because I don't struggle with HTML or CSS at all but PHP, SQL and now C# are just not meant for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post - I want to talk about music today

Week 4 - Game Idea Research

Week 18 - Reading