Week 21 - Doing the Reading

This week we had to review two of our peers' writings and give feedback. I too received feedback. From what I gathered, I need to rewrite a few pieces to sound less personal and I need to add more references as back up. Initially I hadn't, as I'd been told that references weren't being used but obviously now this is the real deal then they can be added. I'll have to sift through my notes and relink everything so I can give the correct references. This shouldn't be tough as I have several notes made and a detailed bibliography already made. Other than that, I enjoyed giving feedback and seeing others' work compared to my own and also receiving it so that I can better my own writing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post - I want to talk about music today

Week 4 - Game Idea Research

Week 18 - Reading