Week 19 - Reflection

This week we had to give feedback on our annotated bibliography themes to our peers. I got some helpful feedback on my own from two people. Both agreed that I need to add more quotes in. I definitely agree too. I hadn't done that initially as I thought it was too long and that we weren't supposed to use quotes. However, I think they're fine to add in now to back up what I'm saying.

Beyond that, I'm considering condensing one or two themes into one. I feel like some of them are very similar, particularly mental health and social skills. I'll be rereading them and I think I'll put them together anyway to see what it looks like and which I prefer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post - I want to talk about music today

Week 4 - Game Idea Research

Week 18 - Reading