Week 19 - Tech Task

I was running out of tech tasks this week, so I thought I'd give a quick tour of the bibliography Chrome Extension I've been using! It's called MyBib and you don't have to use the extension, you can just use the website, but I recommend the extension. You can choose your referencing still and can create a 'project' if you have several papers or reviews on the go. You can import previous bibliographies, you can download a reference list and you can share you project. 

What I really like about it is when you add a citation, it actually tells you how credible it is. Though it should be taken with a pinch of salt, as this is the internet, I weeded out a few website articles through this tool. 

You can sort your citations and search them if there are several. You have the option to copy an in-text citation or a bibliography entry. You can also go back and edit any citation if you misspelled something if you had to enter manually, for example. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post - I want to talk about music today

Week 4 - Game Idea Research

Week 18 - Reading