Week 20 - Doing

I found writing the conclusion and introduction difficult in some ways and relatively easy in other ways. As I had already written the bulk of my topic and themes, I knew what I was introducing and concluding. However, I felt like in some ways I was repeating what was in the introduction in the conclusion and vice versa. This didn't sit well with and I struggled to rearrange them so they didn't sound too similar while still being relevant to the theme, topics and each other. 

I will be revisiting them though, as sometimes that helps with clarity. Initially, I had written out bullet points of what I wanted to mention but I felt it was hard to keep relevant and kept drifting off into things not as relevant. 


(screenshot of my Introduction and Conclusion)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction Post - I want to talk about music today

Week 4 - Game Idea Research

Week 18 - Reading